Four Quick Things We May Want
You To Do When Selling Your Home.
- Let us show the home. This is not a social occasion. Letting the realtor
present the home puts the buyer at ease and allows us to do our best job.
- Have the home, inside and out, clean and uncluttered. Especially important, have the kitchen, bathrooms and closets neat and tidy.
Experience has proven that neatness counts.
- Make minor repairs before anyone shows the home. Hinges, doornobs, faucets,
working lightbulbs - spend some time and a few dollars making sure they work without a hitch.
it will pay off in handsome dividends.
- Employ a few stage effects - people are influenced by them. Turn on the lights and open the drapes.
Light the fireplace. Make sure the house smells pleasant. Bake an apple pie, it adds a pleasant
aroma. Play soft soothing music in the background.
Current Listings | General Information | Relocation Services
Prudential.com | Financial Information | Home
Sheryl Scott • Prudential, Snyder Real Estate
#1 Brickyard Drive • Bloomington, IL 61701
(309) 661-1987 or (309) 825-1096